Learn the essentials from V.O. pros and find out how your voice could be MAKING MONEY!
Join top L.A. voiceover pro and coach Tish Hicks (voice of Citibank, Subaru, HP, Burger King and many more) for a hands‑on, pull-no-punches workshop that could change your life and your livelihood!
In just one SUPERCHARGED, POWERFUL weekend you get:
- A thorough overview and delicious taste of the many ways your voice can be making money — from commercials to animation to much, much more
- A hands-on understanding of what you need to break in and what it takes (mentally, physically, spiritually) to really make it
- How to apply your skills from other mediums — stage, film, singing, dancing, gardening, parenting — to excel at voiceover
- Recommendations on the recording equipment and software you need to get started
- Experience working in both a home setup and professional recording studio environment — so you can walk in like a confident pro on your first job
- The skinny on demos, agents, subscription casting services, other markets — and what it takes to build a sustained career in V.O.
- Resources to take home: a comprehensive Copy Bible — real copy from all voiceover genres — and MP3 copies of all your work
- A safe, supportive, encouraging environment to explore voiceover and see if it's for you
"You Should Do Voiceover"
Live Weekend Intensive Schedule
7:00pm – 10:00pm
9:00am – 6:00pm
9:00am – 6:00pm
The V.O. Dojo
at The Compound
4000 W. Burbank Blvd.
Burbank, CA 91505
Free parking in unmarked parking spaces in back.
Plentiful street parking on Burbank